google-site-verification: google82af41cbbb927c7d.html Grove Creek Family History: Salt Lake City Family History Expo 2010-Beacon of Bloggers

Mt. Timpanogos Temple, photo by Rick Satterfield, used with permission

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Salt Lake City Family History Expo 2010-Beacon of Bloggers

Those of us who are blogging about this conference go to sit in the exhibit hall and talk to people about blogging!  I won't say that I know everything there is to know about blogging, but I did spend considerable time teaching people how to set up a blog! Actually, I think I had the process down to three minutes flat! You too can create a family history blog. Ask yourself these questions before you get started. #1-Purpose of this blog, #2-Who is my audience, #3-What do I want to put on this blog (pictures, histories, etc.?) #4-Am I dedicated enough to keep this going? Once you get started, you need to let all of your family members know what you have created and you may even want to ask them to contribute to the family blog!
I didn't think to have someone take a picture of me while I was doing this! I guess this is where you get to use your imagination!

No comments:

Copyright 2013 by Rayanne Brunski Melick,
All Rights Reserved.