google-site-verification: google82af41cbbb927c7d.html Grove Creek Family History: The 3 Word Journal!

Mt. Timpanogos Temple, photo by Rick Satterfield, used with permission

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The 3 Word Journal!

Photo Credit: http://www.provolibrary.com/
I have really been thinking about journals and personal history lately. My last post addressed this, but I am still thinking about it, so here goes another one! I guess I am reviewing my life lately and I am wondering what will be written about me when I die. Did I make a contribution to society? Did I make a contribution to my family? What did I teach them? What did they learn from me? Will relatives down the line be interested in my life?

I went to the Provo Library today and saw this flyer! I am going to see if I can find this book. I am always interested in different ways to journal and write personal histories. In our fast paced world, the written word is getting the shaft in favor of short emails and text messaging. This book looks interesting, and no, I'm not being reimbursed or anything like that by companies that I mention. It's just me, wanting to let you know what is out there and around. With the Internet, many things that were once only in one place can now be accessed anywhere in the world. It's awesome!

If this looks interesting to you, you can learn more about it at www.3wordjournal.com. Again, I'm not promoting or being compensated for this, I just thought that you would like to know!

No comments:

Copyright 2013 by Rayanne Brunski Melick,
All Rights Reserved.