google-site-verification: google82af41cbbb927c7d.html Grove Creek Family History: Genealogy on Pinterest!

Mt. Timpanogos Temple, photo by Rick Satterfield, used with permission

Friday, December 2, 2011

Genealogy on Pinterest!

It seems that the newest addiction in my neck of the woods is Pinterest, which in an online pin board where you can post seemingly almost anything. I have seen lots and lots of pictures of crafts, etc! Yesterday I decided that I would do a little more searching on Pinterest to see if I could find anything genealogy related. Lo and behold, genealogy is even on Pinterest! Just search "genealogy" from the search bar in the top left corner. You never know what will spark the hidden genealogist in you (or at least the crafting genealogist in you)!

pinterest.com



No comments:

Copyright 2013 by Rayanne Brunski Melick,
All Rights Reserved.