google-site-verification: google82af41cbbb927c7d.html Grove Creek Family History: Adult Family History Challenges

Mt. Timpanogos Temple, photo by Rick Satterfield, used with permission

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Adult Family History Challenges

The web is an interesting place! With a little sleuthing about a topic, it is amazing what you can find. I am grateful for those creative souls that can add beauty to a concept! Case in point...I have been posting ideas for all family members to use to get involved in family history. FamilySearch has all of these ideas (that I have been posting) in their Wiki, but it is just a list! I am so grateful that someone used their creative talents to create this. Thanks to the family history consultants who took an idea and ran with it. I hope that in the future I can become more creative. I'm kind of a left brain, accountant type! The world needs all types!

No comments:

Copyright 2013 by Rayanne Brunski Melick,
All Rights Reserved.