google-site-verification: google82af41cbbb927c7d.html Grove Creek Family History: Something New to Index!

Mt. Timpanogos Temple, photo by Rick Satterfield, used with permission

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Something New to Index!

Immigrants at Ellis Island
Since the 1940 U.S. Census is now indexed and the hoopla has died down a little, it's time to focus on a new goal. Enter the next big thing...Naturalization and Immigration Records. Since the United States is a melting pot from many nations, most of us probably have immigrant ancestors! I'm excited to work on this project. Maybe I will find those elusive Lithuanians that I have been looking for! Maybe I won't, but at least I know that I will be helping someone else find their family. If you want to get involved or at least learn more about the project, click here. Maybe you will end up indexing the very people that you are trying to find! Happy Indexing!

No comments:

Copyright 2013 by Rayanne Brunski Melick,
All Rights Reserved.